How trainees can benefit from us
The AICTE Portal lists down numerous factors by which the eligibility of a NEEM facilitator is determined. They are as follows:
- The NEEM facilitator shall have to register with AICTE for being approved as NEEM facilitator.
- The NEEM facilitator shall have the desired turnover and desired capacity to provide placements for students in registered companies or industries for providing training under the NEEM scheme.
ELIGIBILITY OF A TRAINEE UNDER NEEM
- A student enrolling under NEEM shall be at least 16 years of age and not more than 40 years of age at the time of registration.
- A student enrolling under NEEM may either be pursuing Post Graduation / Graduation / Diploma in any stream (technical or non-technical) or may have discontinued studies after Class 10th.
- A student enrolling under NEEM should satisfy standards of physical fitness as prescribed by NEEM facilitator.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT FOR IMPARTING TRAINING UNDER NEEM
- The NEEM contract shall not be considered either an offer of employment or a guarantee of employment.
- Any remuneration paid to the Trainee is not subject to any deduction of payment as applicable when employed regularly.
DURATION OF NEEM TRAINING
- The duration of the NEEM training shall be for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 36 months, wherein it is NSQF compliant.
- The duration of the NEEM training shall be at the sole discretion of the NEEM facilitator and shall be determined by the nature of the Industry the trainee is engaged with.